15 November 2010

MoroccanOil Where Have You Been All My Life?

Dear Followers,

I know that it has been a very long time (6 months to be exact) since my last post, but I'm back with a short little diddy.  Recently, due to stress, I've had some horrible side effects to my hair and skin.  Mostly, my long bleach blond tresses have started to fall out...a lot.  I've started taking vitamins, switched to sulfate free shampoo, and went out and splurged on MoroccanOil.  The reason I say splurge is because at my local Gables Beauty Supply, a 3.4 Oz bottle of The Original MoroccanOil Oil Treatment is $42.  You use a dime size amount each time you are done washing your hair so it does last a long time, but $42 was more than I'd ever planned to spend on a hair treatment at home.  Things are starting to get better, but MoroccanOil has changed my life.  Not only does my hair dry quickly, it's soft and shiny and requires less brushing to get tangles out - hence, not taking out too much hair. 

I'd also like to address some great products that I've been using for skincare - one is cheap, cheap, cheap and one is not.  My husband says my skin's been looking great.  Maybe some of that is due to my daily vitamin regiment, but I think these products are helping.  I've been using Olay Foaming Face Wash - Sensitive Skin, which I buy for less than $5 at my grocery store.  My splurge in this category is from Chanel - and it's $75 for 1.7 Oz, but you use two small pumps, two times per day, and I find that it lasts a nice amount of time.  BEAUTE INITIALE - ENERGIZING MULTI-PROTECTION FLUID SPF 15 is specifically designed for women 25-35.  It goes on light and smooth and it smells fantastic.  I've noticed my skin tone, complexion, and pores are dramatically different. 

With Hanukkah and Christmas right around the corner - MoroccanOil or Chanel Beaute Initiale would make great gifts to give or to receive.  I promise not to take such a long hiatus again from my blogging duties.  See you all again soon!

2 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I have nothing but good things about Moroccan Oil. Thank you for helping me decide if I should purchase it the next time I am at my salon. It is rather expensive, I agree.

Ms.Coco said...

So good to see that your back, I look forward to reading more of your posts. I know you have a had a hard time but I am here if you need anything!